1. Soltanian A, Bahrain F, Namazi S, Amiri M, Ghaedi H. A survey the status of mental health of high school students in the province and its determinants. Journal of Medicine; south medical journal. Bushehr University of Medical Sciences and Health Services. 2005; 7 (3): 173-82. (In Persian)
2. Rahemyan Neyshabouri M. The relationship between mental disorders and physical injuries in middle and high school students. (Master thesis). University of Martyr Rajai; 2004. (In Persian)
3. Daneshmandi H, Alizadeh M, Gharakhanlou R. Corrective exercises. 3rd ed. Tehran: Samt Pub; 2006. P. 72-83. (In Persian)
4. Karimi L. Determination of normal thoracic kyphosis and lumbar lordosis students 10 to 17 years old in Kurdistan province. (Master thesis). Tehran University; 2008. (In Persian)
5. Farjad M. Prevention of skeletal diseases during the growth and the role of coaches in this. Proceedings of the First Congress of Sports Schools. 1st ed. Tehran: Department of Physical Education; 1994. P. 62. (In Persian)
6. Yosefi H. (2003). Relationship of personality characteristics, feelings of hostility and alexithymia with peptic ulcer disease. (Master thesis). Tarbiat Modares University University of Madras; 2003. (In Persian)
7. Saki C, Kykhavny S. Study the status of mental health of students at the University of Medical Sciences Ilam. Journal of Medical Sciences. 2003; 10. No 34-35: P.11-5.
8. Bahrami M, Farhadi A. A survey of rate and causes of deformity in boys and girls youngsters in Lorestan province. Lorestan Yafteh. 2007; 8 (4): 31-5. (In Persian)
9. Dekel Y, Tenenbaum G, kudar K. An exploatorysyudy on the relationship between-posturaldeformities and body-image and self-esteam in adolescents: The mediating role of physical activity. J Sport Psychol. 1996; 2(27): 183-96.
10. Samadi H, Rajabi R, Shahi J. The relationship between kyphosis and psychological factors of male students at Tehran University. The Quarterly Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health. 2008; 10(37): 55-61. (In Persian)
11. Hosseini M, Alizadeh M, Farokhi A. The comparison of body image in individuals with hyper kyphosis and health. Journal of Rehabilitation Research in Sports. 2014; 1-8. (In Persian)
12. Babekir N, Crawford A, Durrani A. Does scheuermann’s kyphosis have a psychological impact? The Spine Journal. 2007; 7(5): P.101.
13. Korovessis P, Spyridon Z, Georgios K, Panagiotis M. Comparative multifactorial analysis of the effects of diopathic adolescent scoliosis and scheunemann kyphosis on the self-perceived health status of adolescents treated with brace. European Spine J. 2007; 16(4): 537–46.
14. Alizadeh M H, Farokhi A, Yasrebi M A, Rahnama N. (2004). Relationship of thoracic Kyphosis deformity to depression, anxiety, aggression and introversion. Cellular & Molecular Biology Letters. 9(2): 73-6. (In Persian)
15. Moslehi M, Saiiari A, Marashiyan F. (2011). Study of the relationship between kyphosis, anxiety, depression and aggression of high school boy students. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences.15: 1798–801. (In Persian)
16. Saligheh M, Rahimi A, Sokhanguyi Y. To determine the correlation between postural deficiencies and severity of depression in 15-18 years old kyphotic girls in high schools of Iran. Annals of Biological Research. 2013;4 (10): 71-4. (In Persian)
17. Rajabi R, Samadi H. Laboratory corrective exercises, Publ. Tehran University; 2015. P. 34. (In Persian)
18. Mosburger H, Egel K S. Determine of pain exercise: Perceived competence, trait anxiety, traitdepression and moderate effects. Personality and Individual Differences. 1991; 12(12): 1261-6.
19. Yasrebi M. Relationship of thoracic kyphosis associated with psychological aspects of physical education male students of Tehran University & Mashhad and provide corrective suggestions-Hrkty. Tehran University; Physical Education; Master's Thesis 2009. (In Persian)
20. Goldberg D. The detection of psychiatric illness by questionnaire. London: Oxford University Press; 1973. 21: P. 34.