1. Dai B, Mao D, Garrett WE, Yu B. Anterior cruciate ligament injuries in soccer: Loading mechanisms, risk factors, and prevention programs. J Sport Health Sci. 2014;3(4):299-306.
2. Ifmarc. Anterior cruciate ligament injuries among Iranian soccer players 2015. [Accessed 23 August 2017] Available from: http://ifmarc.ir/2015
3. Read P, Oliver JL, De Ste Croix MBA, Myer GD, Lloyd RS. Injury risk factors in male youth soccer players. Strength Cond J . 2015;37(5):1-7.
4. Alentorn-Geli E, Mendiguchía J, Samuelsson K, Musahl V, Karlsson J, Cugat R, et al. Prevention of non-contact anterior cruciate ligament injuries in sports. Part II: Systematic review of the effectiveness of prevention programmes in male athletes. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2014;22(1):16-25.
5. Alentorn-Geli E, Myer GD, Silvers HJ, Samitier G, Romero D, Lázaro-Haro C, et al. Prevention of non-contact anterior cruciate ligament injuries in soccer players. Part 1: Mechanisms of injury and underlying risk factors. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2009;17(7):705-29.
6. Waldén M, Krosshaug T, Bjørneboe J, Andersen TE, Faul O, Hägglund M. Three distinct mechanisms predominate in non-contact anterior cruciate ligament injuries in male professional football players: A systematic video analysis of 39 cases. Br J Sports Med. 2015;0:1–10.
7. Lin C-F, Liu H, Gros MT, Weinhold P, Garrett WE, Yu B. Biomechanical risk factors of non-contact ACL injuries: A stochastic biomechanical modeling study. J Sport Health Sci. 2012;1(1):36-42.
8. Shultz SJ, Schmitz RJ, Benjaminse A, Collins M, Ford K, Kulas AS. ACL research retreat VII: An update on anterior cruciate ligament injury risk factor identification, screening, and prevention: March 19-21, 2015; Greensboro, NC. J Athl Train. 2015;50(10):1076-93.
9. Padua DA, DiStefano LJ, Beutler AI, de la Motte SJ, DiStefano MJ, Marshall SW. The landing error scoring system as a screening tool for an anterior cruciate ligament injury-prevention program in elite-youth soccer athletes. J Athl Train. 2015;50(6):589–95.
10. Padua DA, Marshall SW, Boling MC, Thigpen CA, Garrett WE, Beutler AI. The landing error scoring system (LESS) is a valid and reliable clinical assessment tool of jump-landing biomechanics: The JUMP-ACL study. Am J Sports Med. 2009;37(10):1996-2002.
11. Fox AS, Bonacci J, McLean SG, Spittle M, Saunders N. A systematic evaluation of field-based screening methods for the assessment of anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury risk. Sports Med. 2016;46(5):715-35.
12. Smith HC, Johnson RJ, Shultz SJ, Tourville T, Holterman LA, Slauterbeck J, et al. A prospective evaluation of the landing error scoring system (LESS) as a screening tool for anterior cruciate ligament injury risk. Am J Sports Med. 2012;40(3):521-6.
13. Beynnon BD, Sturnick DR, Argentieri EC, Slauterbeck JR, Tourville TW, Shultz SJ, et al. A sex-stratified multivariate risk factor model for anterior cruciate ligament injury. J Athl Train. 2015;50(10):1094-6.
14. Olsen O-E, Myklebust G, Engebretsen L, Bahr R. Injury mechanisms for anterior cruciate ligament injuries in team handball a systematic video analysis. The Am J Sports Med. 2004;32(4):1002-12.
15. Krosshaug T, Nakamae A, Boden BP, Engebretsen L, Smith G, Slauterbeck JR, et al. Mechanisms of anterior cruciate ligament injury in basketball video analysis of 39 cases. Am J Sports Med. 2007;35(3):359-67.
16. Kristianslund E, Krosshaug T. Comparison of drop jumps and sport-specific sidestep cutting: Implications for anterior cruciate ligament injury risk screening. Am J Sports Med. 2013;41(3):684-8.
17. McLean SG, Lipfert SW, Van den Bogert AJ. Effect of gender and defensive opponent on the biomechanics of sidestep cutting. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2004;36(6):1008-16.
18. Onate J, Cortes N, Welch C, Van Lunen B. Expert versus novice interrater reliability and criterion validity of the landing error scoring system. J Sport Rehabil. 2010;19(1):41-56.
19. Butler RJ, Russell ME, Queen R. Effect of soccer footwear on landing mechanics. Scand J Med Sci Sports. 2014;24(1):129-35.
20. Pallant J. SPSS survival manual. 4th ed. England: McGraw-Hill Education; 2010.
21. Cohen J. Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences: Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum; 1988.
22. Chan MS, Huang CF, Chang JH, Kernozek TW. Kinematics and kinetics of knee and hip position of female basketball players during side-step cutting with and without dribbling. J Med Biol Eng. 2009;29(4):178-83.
23. Sun R, Shea JB. Probing attention prioritization during dual-task step initiation: A novel method. Exp Brain Res. 2016;234(4):1047-56.
24. Condron JE, Hill KD, Physio GD. Reliability and validity of a dual‐task force platform assessment of balance performance: Effect of age, balance impairment, and cognitive task. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2002;50(1):157-62.
25. Schabrun SM, van den Hoorn W, Moorcroft A, Greenland C, Hodges PW. Texting and walking: Strategies for postural control and implications for safety. PLoS One. 2014;9(1):84312.
26. Kahneman D. Attention and effort. Englewood Cliffs. 1st ed. New Jersey: Prentice Hall; 1973.
27. Cruz A, Bell D, McGrath M, Blackburn T, Padua D, Herman D. The effects of three jump landing tasks on kinetic and kinematic measures: implications for ACL injury research. Res Sports Med. 2013;21(4):330-42.
28. Krosshaug T, Steffen K, Kristianslund E, Nilstad A, Mok K-M, Myklebust G, et al. The vertical drop jump is a poor screening test for ACL injuries in female elite soccer and handball players: A prospective cohort study of 710 athletes. Am J Sports Med. 2016;44(4):874-83.
29. Goetschius J, Smith HC, Vacek PM, Holterman LA, Shultz SJ, Tourville TW, et al. Application of a clinic-based algorithm as a tool to identify female athletes at risk for anterior cruciate ligament injury: A prospective cohort study with a nested, matched case-control analysis. Am J Sports Med. 2012;40(9):1978-84.
30. Grooms D, Appelbaum G, Onate J. Neuroplasticity following anterior cruciate ligament injury: A framework for visual-motor training approaches in rehabilitation. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2015;45(5):381-93.