1. Pascolini D, Mariotti SP. Global estimates of visual impairment: 2010. Br J Ophthalmoly. 2012; 1;96(5):614-8.
2. Velázquez R. Wearable assistive devices for the blind. InWearable and autonomous biomedical devices and systems for smart environment 2010 (pp. 331-49). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.
3. Fortin M, Voss P, Lassonde M, Lepore F. Sensory loss and brain reorganization. Med Sci. 2007;23(11):917-22.
4. Cheng K. A systematic perspective of postural control [thesis]. [Toronto]: University of Toronto; 2004.
5. Paul M, Biswas SK, Sandhu JS. Role of sports vision and eye hand coordination training in performance of table tennis players. Braz. J.Biomotricity. 2011;5(2):106-16.
6. Berencsi A, Ishihara M, Imanaka K. The functional role of central and peripheral vision in the control of posture. Hum Mov Sci 2005;24(5):689-709.
7. Bhambhani Y. Overview of physical training in athletes with disabilities: Focus on long term athlete development [thesis]. [Alberta]: University of Alberta; 2010.
8. Soares AV, Oliveira CSRd, Knabben RJ, Domenech SC, Junior B, Gomes N. Postural control in blind subjects. Einstein (São Paulo). 2011:9(4):470-6.
9. Çolak T, Bamaç B, Aydin M, Meriç B, Özbek A. Physical fitness levels of blind and visually impaired goalball team players. Isokinet Exerc Sci. 2004;12(4):247-52.
10. Karakaya İÇ, Aki E, Ergun N. Physical fitness of visually impaired adolescent goalball players. Percept Mot Skills . 2009;108(1):129-36.
11. Molik B, Morgulec-Adamowicz N, Kosmol A, Perkowski K, Bednarczuk G, Skowroński W, et al. Game Performance Evaluation in Male Goalball Players. J HUM KINET. 2015;48(1):43-51.
12. Hibbs AE, Thompson KG, French D, Wrigley A, Spears I. Optimizing performance by improving core stability and core strength. Sports med. 2008;38(12):995-1008.
13. El-Kerdi A. Effects of isolated core stability training on standing static postural control, recovery of standing postural control and kicking velocity in soccer athletes. [dissertation]. [New Jersey]: Seton Hall University; 2016. 194p.
14. Tantawi SS. Effect of core stability training on some physical variables and the performance level of the compulsory kata for karate players. World J Sports Sci. 2011;5(4):288-96.
15. Nesser TW, Huxel KC, Tincher JL, Okada T. The relationship between core stability and performance in division I football players. J Strength Cond Res. 2008;22(6):1750-4.
16. Hodges PW, Richardson CA. Contraction of the abdominal muscles associated with movement of the lower limb. Physical therapy. 1997;77(2):132-42.
17. Samson KM. The effects of a five-week core stabilization-training program on dynamic balance in tennis athletes. [dissertation]. [Virginia]: West Virginia University; 2005. 215p.
18. Kibler WB, Press J, Sciascia A. The role of core stability in athletic function. Sports med. 2006;36(3):189-98.
19. Stanton R, Reaburn PR, Humphries B. The effect of short-term Swiss ball training on core stability and running economy. J Strength Cond Res. 2004;18(3):522-8.
20. Kahle NL. The effects of core stability training on balance testing in young, healthy adults. [dissertation]. [Toledo]: University of Toledo; 2009.
21. Sekendiz B, Cug M, Korkusuz F. Effects of Swiss-ball core strength training on strength, endurance, flexibility, and balance in sedentary women. J Strength Cond Res. 2010;24(11):3032-40.
22. Miller SJ. A Biomechanical Analysis of the Anterior Balance Reach Test. Pennsylvania: Pennsylvania State University; 2001.
23. Rajabi R, Samadi H. Corrective exercise laboratory. Tehran: University of Tehran Press; 2012.
24. Noyes FR, Barber SD, Mangine RE. Abnormal lower limb symmetry determined by function hop tests after anterior cruciate ligament rupture. AM J SPORT MED. 1991;19(5):513-8.
25. Stockbrugger BA, Haennel RG. Validity and reliability of a medicine ball explosive power test. J Strength Cond Res. 2001;15(4):431-8.
26. Schmidt RA, Lee T. Motor control and learning. 5th ed. Champaign: Human kinetics; 2005.
27. Corna S, Tarantola J, Nardone A, Giordano A, Schieppati M. Standing on a continuously moving platform: Is body inertia counteracted or exploited? Exp Brain Res. 1999;124(3):331-41.
28. Salari A, Sahebozamani M, Daneshmandi H. The effect of core stability training program on balance in blind female athletes. J Kerman University of Med Sciences. 2013;20(6):585-95.
29. Sadeghi S, Mahdavinejad R, Kamali A. Effectiveness of core stabilization exercises on balance and gait speed of blind students. J Sport Rehabil . 2016;4(7):21-30.
30. Clark M, Fater D, Reuteman P. Core (trunk) stabilization and its importance for closed kinetic chain rehabilitation. Orthop. Clin. North Am. 2000;9(2):119-36.
31. saki f, Baghban m. Relationship between core stability muscle endurance and static and dynamic balance in basketball players. Journal of Sport Biomechanics. 2016;1(3):33-41.
32. Okada T, Huxel KC, Nesser TW. Relationship between core stability, functional movement, and performance. J Strength Cond Res. 2011;25(1):252-61.
33. Hosseini SS, Karimi A, Rostamkhany H. The effect of strength and core stabilization training on physical fitness factors among elderly people. World Appl Sci J. 2012;16(4):479-84.
34. Zazulak BT, Hewett TE, Reeves NP, Goldberg B, Cholewicki J. Deficits in neuromuscular control of the trunk predict knee injury risk a prospective biomechanical-epidemiologic study. AM J SPORT MED. 2007;35(7):1123-30.