1. Caine D, Maffulli N, Caine C. Epidemiology of injury in child and adolescent sports: injury rates, risk factors, and prevention. Clinics in sports medicine. 2008;27(1):19- 50
2. Ukogu C, Patterson D, Sarosi A, Colvin AC. Epidemiology of youth sports injury: a review of demographic and sports-related risk factors for injury. Annals of Joint. 2017;2.
3. Darrow CJ, Collins CL, Yard EE, Comstock RD. Epidemiology of severe injuries among United States high school athletes: 2005-2007. The American journal of sports medicine. 2009;37(9):1798-805.
4. Navabazam A, Farahani SS. Prevalence of traumatic injuries to maxillary permanent teeth in 9‐to 14‐year‐old school children in Yazd, Iran. Dental traumatology. 2010;26(2):154-7.
5. Cantu R, Mueller F. The prevention of catastrophic head and spine injuries in high school and college sports. British journal of sports medicine. 2009;43(13):981-6.
6. Kelishadi R, Qorbani M, Motlagh ME, Ardalan G, Moafi M, Mahmood-Arabi M, et al. Frequency, causes, and places of unintentional injuries in a nationally representative sample of Iranian children and adolescents: the CASPIAN-IV study. International journal of preventive medicine. 2014;5(10):1224.
7. Ebrahimi AA, Hashemi JSAA, Kushki H, Ahmadi M, Mahmudi A. Frequency of sports injuries and related factors in male students participating in the athletic sports olympiad 2010 of khorasan razavi province, Iran. Journal of sabzevar university of medical sciences. 2012;19(2):198-205.
8. Amirzadeh F, Tabatabaiee S. The incidence rate and causes of accidents among the students of Shiraz guidance schools. Journal of Kerman University of Medical Sciences. 2007;13(1):55-60.
9. Vahid N. Prevalence of sports injuries and its related causes in female athlete students. Journal of harekat. 2. 117-28:)35(35;008In Persian.
10. Thomas JR, Nelson JK, Silverman SJ. Research methods in physical activity: Human kinetics; 2015.
11. Richmond SA, Kang J, Doyle-Baker PK, Nettel-Aguirre A, Emery CA. A schoolbased injury prevention program to reduce sport injury risk and improve healthy outcomes in youth: a pilot cluster-randomized controlled trial. Clinical journal of sport medicine. 2016;26(4):291-8.
12. Knobloch K, Rossner D, Gössling T, Richter M, Krettek C. Volleyball sport school injuries. Sportverletzung Sportschaden: Organ der Gesellschaft fur OrthopadischTraumatologische Sportmedizin. 2004;18(4):185-9.
13. Leininger RE, Knox CL, Comstock RD. Epidemiology of 1.6 million pediatric soccer-related injuries presenting to US emergency departments from 1990 to 2003. The American journal of sports medicine. 2007;35(2):288-93.
14. Powell JW, Barber-Foss KD. Injury patterns in selected high school sports: a review of the 1995-1997 seasons. Journal of athletic training. 1999;34(3):277.
15. Bahr R, Engebretsen L. Sports injury prevention: Wiley Online Library; 2009.
16. Patel DR, Nelson TL. Sports injuries in adolescents. Medical Clinics of North America. 2000;84(4):983-1007.
17. Grimmer K, Williams M. Gender-age environmental associates of adolescent low back pain. Applied ergonomics. 2000;31(4):343-60.
18. Lloyd T, Triantafyllou SJ, Baker ER, Houts PS, Whiteside JA, Kalenak A, et al. Women athletes with menstrual irregularity have increased musculoskeletal injuries. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1986;18(4):374.9- 19. Constantini NW, Dubnov G, Lebrun CM. The menstrual cycle and sport performance. Clinics in sports medicine. 2005;24(2):e51-e82.
20. Geller RJ, Rubin IL, Nodvin JT, Teague WG, Frumkin H. Safe and healthy school environments. Pediatric Clinics of North America. 2007;54(2):351-73.
21. Arvinen-Barrow M, Walker N. The psychology of sport injury and rehabilitation: Routledge; 2013.
22. Barendrecht M, Barten C, Verhagen E, Smits-Engelsman B. Epidemiology of sports injuries during Dutch physical education teacher education over the period 2000– 2014. British Journal of Sports Medicine. 2017;51(4):292-3.
23. Barendrecht M, Barten C, Smits-Engelsman B, Verhagen E. Injury risk during Dutch physical education teacher education: a prospective cohort study over the period 2000–2014. British Journal of Sports Medicine. 2017;51(4):292.-
24. Goossens L, Cardon G, Witvrouw E, Steyaert A, De Clercq D. A multifactorial injury prevention intervention reduces injury incidence in Physical Education Teacher Education students. European journal of sport science. 2016;16(3):365-73